Precious RO (PK Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Precious Ragnarok Online Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yahjr005

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Name :Ramir Guiao Sumagaysay Jr. (aRjHaY)

GM nAmE in Game: GM Shadow xD

Contacts :arjhay_kg05@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day :aLmosT 24/7 like 20hours a day....

Ragnarok Experience :im a common player since 2004 in PhRO....and then when i played with a private server im being more addicted to it....hehehehe...then i am a ex GM of 6 servers....(WaffleRO,Xilero,DoomsdayRO,DawnRO,EdgexRO,NamelessRO) my job as a GM on that server is the lowest rank of being game master and that is the EVENT,SUPPORT,ADVERTIZER TO OTHER REGIONS/COUNTRIES but i promised that i make my work successfully good...

Positions:GAME MASTER(EVENT,SUPPORT ADVERTIZING GAME MASTER)

Why Do I Want To Be a GM ? :To help other people and have lot of friends and to share my skills to others like advertizing to other countries like im done before on my last server XILERO...and the most of all..I LOVE AND ADDICTED TO RAGNAROK.....RO FOREVER....hehehehe...xD

Why u Should Approve Me As A GM Here :1 word for that sir and its LOYALTY.....because my loyalty is nothing same to others because if i give my loyalty to one for sure its forever....and i also want to help peoples....

Qualities :LOYAL,FRIENDLY,ACTIVE,NICE AND KIND TO OTHERS....And maybe sir im ADDICT heheheh to RAGNAROK not to drugs....xD....because i have a plan 5 or 10 years from now ill make my own server....because i love RAGNAROK too much....u will never be disappointed to me....SWEAR....

Languages:Pure Filipino, Frequent in eNgLisH.....

Nationality:Proud To Be a Filipino...

Hobbies and Interests:Basketball,Playing Ragnarok all the time....hanging out with my friends....and lot more...

•Thank You• Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precious RO (PK Server) :: PreciousRO Support Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: